PedaNow can bring the Finnish experience to you! A keynote and a workshop in a conference, an intense week of training and consultation or long term strategic partnership; let’s tailor a program to suit exactly YOUR needs.
Finland has a reputation of having one of the best education systems in the world. For the past years, the success in Pisa-studies has brought in a great number of international groups to study the secrets of the system. In August 2016 the most innovative curriculum to date came into effect nationally.
PedaNow can provide keynotes, presentations, workshops, learning labs, PD sessions and consultation at all levels of the system, from teacher’s assistants to superintendents and school boards. Our mission is to help You to implement some of the key features of the Finnish approach to Your school or school systems. Please contact us to learn more about our services.
Areas of expertise:
- History of the Finnish Education System
- Insights to the Finnish Core Curriculum 2016
- Curriculum Development
- Curriculum Implementation
- Communication and Collaboration Skills in the Classroom
- Performance- Based Assessment and Rubrics
- Phenomenon-Based Learning and Project-Based Learning
- Skill-Based Approach to Teaching and Learning
- Re-Thinking the Teacher-Student Relationship
- Innovative Pedagogy from Different Viewpoints
Phenomenon based learning at Hiidenkivi Comprehensive School